i’move Physical Therapy: offering physical therapy services and pilates based training
- Physical Therapy Services:
- My education as a physical therapist and my pilates training allow me to create a unique approach to both physical rehabilitation as well as injury prevention. I often incorporate pilates exercises and equipment when helping patients reach their goals following a surgery or when recovering from an injury.
- Pilates Reformer Training:
- I offer private sessions to those who want to build strength, improve flexibility, or enhance their athletic performance through reformer training. These are cash-based, and cost $60 for a 50 minute one-on-one session specifically tailored to your goals and your body. My pilates classes and private sessions are the most requested service I offer, and after one class, you will understand why! You will love what pilates can do for both your mind and body.
- Currently, I am accepting new clients on Tuesday and Thursday mornings between 7am and 12pm at the downtown Rockford i’move location. Contact i’move Physical Therapy at 616-866-8084 to inquire about my availability and to schedule with me. New to pilates or curious about my training or treatment style? You are welcome to call and request a FREE 30 minutes reformer demo session or injury consultation. I would love to meet together and let YOU decide if pilates and my approach are the right fit!
**Click HERE to learn more about this amazing company I have teamed with and to see what other specialties they offer as well as where their locations are in the surrounding communities.