This salad is one of my favorite go-to recipes. It is easy to make, uses arugula (which is my all-time favorite salad green), and the dressing is a perfect combination of tangy and sweet. I am sure it will be on our table during the holiday season and thought I would share the recipe in case you want to add it to yours as well. Enjoy!
Arugula Salad with Creamy Mustard Dressing
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 5 oz package of arugula (or any variety of mixed greens)
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1 T fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese – optional
- Add arugula and chopped apple to a large serving bowl.
- Whisk together the dressing and pour over greens.
- Sprinkle freshly grated parmesan over salad and serve.